• We have expanded the ReCIRC™ system to include continuous circulation of UV treated water through the animal racks.
• By maintaining water flow through our Reverse-S rack manifolds we reduce the build-up of biofilm in your expensive animal cage racks.
• UV treated water flows continuously through the rack without the need for expensive individual rack solenoid valves or electronics that are required for flush systems.
• NO solenoid valves or pressure reducing stations
• Eliminates dead leg racks and manual flushing
• Saves 3-5 times less water than flush systems
Rack Manifold Recirculating System
Stage 1: RO filtered water is pumped
from the re-circulating tank through the UV
unit. A portion of the sterile water is
diverted back to the tank to maintain tank
circulation and sterility.
Stage 2: Supply water is circulated to each
block of 4-5 rooms through the (blue) lines.
Supply and Return recoil hoses are
connected to each rack manifolds for
continuous circulation through each rack.
Water flows from the rack into the return
(red) lines back to the ReCIRC™ tank
and through the UV unit 24/7.
Which would you want to maintain?
Imagine the cost and maintenance of solenoid valves
for typically 50 to 100 racks..
ReCIRC™ Room piping shown with supply (blue) and return (red) recoil hoses that connected to the rack. This provides continuous flow and eliminates dead leg racks that requires periodic manual flushing.
NOTE: When choosing your IVC rack systems, be sure to specify Systems Engineering ReCIRC™ Rack Manifold
Design which integrates our advanced through the Rack Continuous Flow Distribution System.
We supply all cage manufacturers with water manifolds and drinking valves
for all species.
Recirculating Racks vs. Flush Systems
© Systems Engineering 2019